[no subject]

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:37:53 -0800

Hi Roger,

I agree, and so does Alisa.  We're working on condensing it without losing
any important information.  It'll take time.  Please be patient while we
work on condensing the Scanning and Proofreading Manual.  And we haven't
forgotten that volunteers want a downloadable version. We working on that
too!

Mayrie

  _____