[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Manual

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:23:44 -0600

Hi Mayrie!

That's good news.  I'm looking forward to the downlodable version.

Debby

At 08:37 PM 2/13/2012, Mayrie ReNae wrote
Hi Roger,

I agree, and so does Alisa. We're working on condensing it without losing any important information. It'll take time. Please be patient while we work on condensing the Scanning and Proofreading Manual. And we haven't forgotten that volunteers want a downloadable version. We working on that too!

Mayrie