[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:40:08 -0500

I am so excited about how many people are participating in the new site
volunteers challenge. I know some of you have run into trouble with
submitting or checking in books. Though it doesn't look like it right now,
you're actually helping to make the site better by sharing your experiences
with us and with the Bookshare staff. Telling staff what's going on helps
them focus their energy on fixing glitches and helping people who are having
trouble. I'm thrilled to see how many new books we have already. You all are
doing a fantastic job, and I'm giving each of you a major round of applause.
Thanks for your gift of time and help in making Bookshare even better. You
folks rock!

Monica Willyard