[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:25:40 EST

Prior to the suspension of such activities we were told that it would take
three days. If that was meant literally and exactly it should go live tonight.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge
Date:
1/11/2009 9:04:47 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

oh what fun!

>I have some ready too and am working to have more.

Ready for the new site to go live.
laura Ann

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)