[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:52:25 -0600

you did the being scanned list so you do have something.
Thank you Cindy.
Laura Ann
At 01:05 AM 1/12/2009, you wrote:
Darn. I should have saved Identical for a couple of
days. I was anxious to get it in before the site
closed down. Now I won't have anything ready for a
while. smile

Cindy

--- Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is a fantastic idea! (smile) What a cool way to
> celebrate the new site.
> Our validaters could upload one of their books
> they've been working on too.
> Since our validaters are finally going to get the
> public recognition they
> deserve, it would be an awesome way to help to debut
> the new site with a
> visible sign of our celebration. What could be
> better than giving members
> the gift of new books as well as a new site? I have
> a book scanned that's
> almost ready to go. It's a mystery called A Case For
> Inspector West, by John
> Creasey. I'm off to get it ready to submit. Who's
> ready to join Laura Ann
> and me?
>
> Monica Willyard
> "The best way to predict the future is to create
> it." -- Peter Drucker

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm