[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 23:18:33 -0700

I love list threads like this one.  I think the challenge is a great idea!

I have an Erin Hunter book here waiting to go up on the site for you all
tomorrow.  After that I'll try to find something else fun.

I'm so thrilled to be a part of such an amazing Bookshare community.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>