[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:11:50 -0500

This is a fantastic idea! (smile) What a cool way to celebrate the new site.
Our validaters could upload one of their books they've been working on too.
Since our validaters are finally going to get the public recognition they
deserve, it would be an awesome way to help to debut the new site with a
visible sign of our celebration. What could be better than giving members
the gift of new books as well as a new site? I have a book scanned that's
almost ready to go. It's a mystery called A Case For Inspector West, by John
Creasey. I'm off to get it ready to submit. Who's ready to join Laura Ann
and me?

Monica Willyard