[bksvol-discuss] Re: new member

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 12:17:41 -0400

Dear Agape,

I am also a newby but, like you, I learned the hard way about losing books so I
make a backup copy of all books I am working on, and, to be doubly safe,
especially since my Kurzweil is only good for 9 more days, I make an updated
rtf or doc. copy.

By the way.  I know you know dogs but what about cats.  I work in/on my bed and
the keyboard   is in front of me on pillows.  When my cat wants the pillows the
keyboard ends up on my knees.  Any ideas how to keep the cat from pawing the
keyboard? (She gets jealous) or hiding the monitor by lying down in front of
it.  I used a water pistol but have not been able to find any since he broke
the last 3.   Any and all ideas will be gratefully appreciated.

Sincerely,

Amy