[bksvol-discuss] Re: new member

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 11:19:40 -0500

thank you I will try that....I bet thats what's wrong.

Thank you guys so much.
Laura Ann
At 02:36 PM 8/5/2006, you wrote:

Hi Laura Ann,

I have found with larger books and Kurzweil that after working in the program for a while, in your case scanning a large book, it's good to close out the program and reopen it. It seems to flush out anything stored in the ram memory. Depending on the amount of memory you have in your computer Kurzweil does use and transfer a lot of data in the process of scanning and recognizing.

Katie Hill Expand your wealth at: <http://www.838gold.com>www.838gold.com

"Come to the edge"

"We can't; we will fall"

"Come to the edge"