[bksvol-discuss] new member

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:07:03 -0500

hi,
I am new to the list but have been submitting books and volunteering for a year now.

I was in massage therapy school here in Texas the beginning of this year so couldn't handle the volume of email until now.

I am a professional pet sitter in College Station Texas in business with my mom.

We love it and I am working to get my human massage certification License for Texas....I then plan to take a course in canine massage.

I love reading and really enjoy all the books I have downloaded from bookshare.
I look forward to getting to know you  guys.

Thanks
Laura Ann

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting