[bksvol-discuss] Re: new member

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:05:52 -0500

hi,
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I have a little extra time right now so have been scanning lots of books and submitting them.
It is fun to have so much to read.

I am working now on Debra White Smith's seven sisters series
Bill Myers books
Ted Dekker books
and lots of others from our local library and my personal library.
Laura Ann

At 04:29 AM 8/5/2006, you wrote:

Welcome, Laura Ann. I am reading one of your submissions now.

Sue S.