[bksvol-discuss] Re: new member

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:07:58 -0500

thank you.
I am doing the When heaven weeps, Heaven's Wager, Marter's Song, series
I am glad your going to enjoy the books.
I have had fun scanning this past week and gotten quite a bit done.

Enjoy.
and thanks for the welcome.
Laura Ann
At 09:41 PM 8/6/2006, you wrote:

Hi, Laura Ann, and thanks for everything you're doing! Someone once
recommended Ted Dekker to me but I don't do audio, so if it's not in
hardcopy braille, Web braille or Bookshare, I don't read it. Up until
recently, I didn't have access to any of his books, so I appreciate it! Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info