[bksvol-discuss] Re: new books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 14:04:43 -0700

That is a good database, although I haven't looked at it in a while, but it
would be nice if Bookshare would implement something so we can look at at least
a larger number of new books, if not indefinitely, but I know that's been
discussed before, so I won't go into that again! Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx