[bksvol-discuss] new books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:47:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

  I found some books in a conference room here at Bookshare, and plan on
chopping, scanning and submitting them.  If anyone is already working on any of
these, please let me know and I'll stop processing them.

  Thanks!  Carrie

  The Shape of Snakes by Minette Walters
  Subterranean by James Rollins
  Brave Men by Ernie Pyle
  A Maigret Trio by Georges Simenon
  The Hawkline Monster by Richard Brautigan
  Do Penguins Have Knees? by David Feldman
  Why Do Dogs Have Wet Noses? by David Feldman
  Trustee from the Toolroom by Nevil Shute
  Funeral Games by Mary Renault
  The Persian Boy by Mary Renault
  The Ides of March by Thornton Wilder
  Splitting by Fay Weldon
  Scarlet Leather by Maeve Binchley

  (I'll start on the Renault books first since I know several people really
like her books)