[bksvol-discuss] Re: new books

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:43:42 -0800

Hi all. My apologies to all on the list. I reported that the new books by date link that has been posted here was apparently unreliable since it showed a blank page. That was not totally correct. The page wasn't blank but it showed 0 results. I tried the link again and it seems to be working now. I had it bookmarked and was disappointed when it apparently quit, so I'm glad to see that it is apparently back up again. Now I can get caught up on all the books I missed when I was in the hospital. Thanks to Mike and NER for posting the information. It is much appreciated. Also thanks to Chris for keeping the database up.