[bksvol-discuss] let disabled people know they can submit without being members

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:49:22 -0400

I wish bookshare let the blind community know they can submit before being members and work up to membership that way. Some folks think they have to wait until they pay for their first year's membership to be able to submit. So they have lots of books on their hard disks we never get into bookshare's collection.