[bksvol-discuss] Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:17:31 -0700

I was thinking 'A Library In Your Pocket', but that would only work if you are
putting your books on a thumb drive or flash card.  Or maybe 'A Library with No
Overdue Fees', because the books don't have to be returned.  How I hate having
to return books! <grin>

If I come up with any actually good ideas, I'll let you know, but your title
sounds good.