[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbers and Headers on the Same Line

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:40:45 -0500

Hi, Scott.

As a validator, I always remove the header and leave the page number.

I can't say I have a preference for having them on the same line or making it into two lines because they're going to be removed anyway. It's more efficient to just remove them than it is to normalize them, in my opinion.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>