[bksvol-discuss] Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:08:02 -0500

If I remember correctly, quite sometime ago Shelley posted that she
submitted until she had enough credits to pay for her first year's
subscription because she was a student and did not have the money to pay for
a subscription.  Is that right, Shelley, or is my memory failing me?  I do
not want to put words in your mouth.  <smile>

Sue S.