[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I just submitted the 1st batch of my used book sale items, to wit,
7 kiddie books:
The Emperor's Plague (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights)
Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
Rootabaga Stories Part One
Rootabaga Stories Part Two
Louis Braille: The Boy Who Invented Books for the Blind
Great Lives: Gandhi
Around the World in a Hundred Years by Jean Fritz

and 13 adult books:
The Habit of Loving by Doris Lessing
Demian by Hermann Hesse
Gather Together in My Name by Maya Angelou
A Happy Death by Albert Camus
13 Stories by Eudora Welty
When Someone You Love Has Cancer
The Whisper of the Axe
And on the Eighth Day
Felix Frankfurter Reminisces
After Many a Summer by Aldous Huxley
A Dog Owner's Guide to German Shepherd Dogs
Readings in Humanistic Psychology
What to Do After You Turn Off the TV

Carrie