[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:08:57 -0800 (PST)

 Hi all,

  I just submitted 15 books for your validating pleasure:
  My Brother's Keeper: Virginia's Diary (Dear America)
  The Starving Time: Elizabeth's Diary, Book two (Dear America)
  The Journal of C. J. Jackson: A Dust Bowl Migrant (Dear America)
  A Cup of Comfort for Teachers
  The Man Who Listens to Horses by Monty Roberts
  Forever Free by Joy Adamson
  Noah's Favorite Animal Jokes
  Tails from the Bark Side
  Doris Day: The Biography
  Seneca Myths and Folk Tales
  Roadblocks to Learning
  A Parent's Guide to Asperger Syndrome and High-Functioning Autism
  Helping Your Dyslexic Child
  Don't Accept Me as I Am: Helping Retarded Performers Excel
  Great Women Teachers

  These are all from a recent donation by a Bookshare member.

  Carrie