[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with upload, please

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:01:08 -0400

Dear Cindy,

Your instructions were easy to follow until I entered on browse. I couldn't find the brf to blacken, nor could I find the name of the file I made and saved, though all the files I originally had were there . Gerald has offered some very remedial help. I'll let you know how I progress, or maybe not as I might be headed to the bottom of the class. - sigh -

Still determined,

Always With Love,

Lissi