[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with upload, please

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:18:52 -0400

Dear Cindy, Mike Gerald and volunteers,

Would anyone be willing to talk me through this on the phone? I've read Mike's message and I don't know how to follow his instructions. I'm so stuck.

In hopes all of you won't think I'm completely daft, I've been following the discussion on confirming or searching copyrights. Now that's an issue I understand. Should I ever come across copyright issues, I'm confident I will be able to resolve them. Cindy's idea that Elizabeth Peters may have incorporated her various pen names under an umbrella with a publisher-like name was interesting.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>