[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with upload, please

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:53:00 -0400

Dear Gerald,

Do I cut and paste the file, or copy it as it is written, with the shortened book title and rich text spelled out and all of those numbers. I'm sorry to be so persistent. Obviously I'm lacking some basic computer understanding, but I've never had training and have been learning bit by bit as I go. I'm just not sure how to tell book share where my file is.I'm worried that I'll muck everything up when I'm on the brink of finishing.

And, thank you for the other pointers you've sent. I'm breezing through, the validation for "Vanished." It's perfection. How am I supposed to learn when I can't find any flaws at all! - grin -

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>