[bksvol-discuss] Re: files question

  • From: Caitlyn Furness <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:59:20 -0400

Gotcha! I just really want to make sure I'm doing this right. I've started to validate some books already(ok, I'm only on book number 3 right now), and am paranoid because the first one got rejected(it was stated that the book didn't have an index and the copyright info was missing), and the second one got kicked back to the "waiting for validation" queue. The first book I did wasn't supposed to contain an index, and I made sure all the info was in the correct place. I have no idea why the second one got sent back to the waiting for validation list. The one I am on now I *really* want to see get into the collection, because I know Natasha worked so hard on it and everything-I don't want to do anything which would make it get rejected, etc.

Caitlyn
At 05:53 PM 4/27/2008, you wrote:
OK, I didn't check first and hate to give answers that fifteen other
people already gave. <Giggle>

Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.