[bksvol-discuss] Re: files question

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:08:37 -0700

Hi Caitlyn,

It's okay if you remove the f1 from your file.  I always do because I'm
afraid of mixing up my validated copy with the original.  I
change the file name from title_f1 to title_2 before I start validating, but everyone
does it differently.  I just find that the renaming system keeps me more
organized.  The Bookshare tools will rename your file after it's uploaded,
so don't worry if you decide to change.

HTH,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlyn Furness" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>