[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair, many errors but legible throughout

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

Might I suggest that you download them, take a look,
and if they really are in the shape that warrants a
Fair that you reject them because they'll take too
much work to fix and should be rescanned? smile That
way someone else like me, who finds it so difficult to
reject, won't spend an inordinae time on fixing them,
and maybe the person will learn to submit books in
better condition. Just a thought. smile

Cindy