[bksvol-discuss] Re: submited Animorphs 38

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:45:35 -0500 (CDT)

If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you could reprint a synopsis or give
some idea of what the series is about.  "Animorph?, suggests some formless
entity, or something dreamed up by Sheldrake--if I have that name right.

I'd be perfectly willing to pick one at random from Bookshare, but a
search under "Animorph" might yield nothing since it's a series, not a
book title.

An off-list response is always oky by me, if this would take up too much
room or be a bit off-topic.  And a wondrous Memorial Day to all!
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or