[bksvol-discuss] Re: submited Animorphs 38

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 18:06:28 -0700 (PDT)

Also I think Animorphs was a television show a few years ago. Billy, my 8 year
old son, is just getting interested in Animorphs books. He is finishing up 3rd
grade right now but I think they are more of a 5th or 6th grade level book.

  The covers of the Animorphs books are pretty neat looking. They show a person
and then show the person kind of in stages turning into an animal or other
creature. Many of them (we have maybe 8 of these books) I do not know what the
animals are but Billy usually knows.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Berlin - Pierre Frei
  Free Shipping @ Joann.com! ($35 order minimum) Use promo code MAYFSA735