[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair, many errors but legible throughout

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:35:01 -0700

Hi Dave,

Your comment on using all punctuation is interesting. I have gotten use to
listening to books this way so that I don't miss stray chars and other
little typos. Believe it or not, it is not any different once you start
doing it and you get a better validation.

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx