[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapters and numbers

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 01:43:36 -0700

Hi Laura,

I do add the word Chapter when it doesn't appear.  We aren't supposed to
have to, but I have seen the rare instance in which just the numeral was
bolded and enlarged, but didn't show up as a chapter heading.  So, I always
add the word "Chapter" but we aren't supposed to have to.  I prefer to leave
nothing to chance.

Just my opinion.

Mayrie

  _____