[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapters and numbers

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 06:18:40 -0500

I add the word chapter as well.  In BRF files, at least, the arabic numbers are
confusing for navigation. If I put a 2, for example in the find field, I get
all the instances of any numbers with a 2 in them, even if the chapter number
is bolded.  But if I can search for Chapter 2, my PacMate takes me right to it.
 Just some feedback.

Sue S.