[bksvol-discuss] Re: book validation procedures

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 05:05:11 -0800

HI John,

You will find many of us have a wide variety of scanners. Speed is not
always the most important thing. Depending on what scanning software you
have you can scan and read the book you are scanning at the same time. I do
that quite often these days.

Welcome to the group and feel free to ask questions. I joined about 18
months ago and have learned so much since then. Before I got my Kurzweil
1000 and my first scanner I had never scanned a book:-)

Katie Hill

"Come to the edge

"We can't; we will fall"

"Come to the edge"