[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem while uploading

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 01:37:07 -0800 (PST)

I do apologize. I thought I read the whole thing, but
apparently I didn't--or it didn't sink in. I read your
original again-and you're absolutely rightI remember
reading the whole thing  but only the lines in front
of and after that particular sentence stuck in my
brain. I have no excuse except that I had just
awakened and was in a hurry because I had to go
somewhere.

But that is really no excuse, and I have spanked
myself. smile and promise to read more carefully and
fully in the future.

Cindy