[bksvol-discuss] book validation procedures

  • From: "johnorourke1951" <johnorourke1951@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:22:04 -0700

Good Afternoon List Members:

Does anyone on this list have a summary of the most effective methods for
validating books.  I've signed up as a volunteer for Book Share but my
Cano-scan is not powerful enough to perform rapid book scans and in addition I
do not have a document feeder.  Therefore, I am able to validate books that
have been scanned by others.  On Bookshare.org is there a summary page for
people wishing to validate books.  At this point, I'm hoping to validate about
six or so books per month.
Thank you for your consideration and attention.  Happy holidays to all.

John O'Rourke
johnorourke1951@xxxxxxxxxxxxx