[bksvol-discuss] Re: book validation procedures

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:21:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi John

I don't see why you can't scan with your CanoScan.
Before I was given a faster scanner, I used to scan
with a flatbed old Memorex scanner that was very slow.

Even the one I have now does not have a document
feeder. And with a document feeder you'd have to chop
up the book anyway to feed the pages.

I think every book I have scanned has been a library
book so there's no way I would do that anyway.

Jamie in Michigan