[bksvol-discuss] Re: book upload

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:13:52 -0500

Another problem with file names is that they can be too long. I don't know what the maximum number of characters is, but I've had the upload present one of its nondescriptive error messages, and when I shortened the name bookshare was happy. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>