[bksvol-discuss] Re: book upload

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:53:08 -0400

Rather than writing out the path, it is easier to point to it. Use your tab key to get to the correct input box and arrow keys to navigate your computer's directory where the file is located.

If this is not clear enough I will get on the site later and give more precise steps.

E.

At 06:39 AM 3/28/2008, you wrote:
okay. How do I write the exact path of the book on the computer.

It is on the desktop.

I know it's something similar to:
c:/booktitle.f1.rtf.desktop but hmmm before my hair falls out all together.

1. In window-eyes turned msa off at file name
2. found the file on the desktop
3. clicked left and the title of the file shows up
4. tried to tab no return to bookshare
5. alt tab found bookshare window file listing blank

http://www.eset.com