[bksvol-discuss] Re: book upload

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:38:40 -0700

Hi Jill,

I'm not Dave, but I'll answer at least why I do this. They upload faster as they are smaller once zipped. It isn't required, but it doesn't hurt anything either.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 06:18 PM 3/30/2008, you wrote:
If I understand your message correctly, why do you zip these files, please.
----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>