[bksvol-discuss] Re: book upload

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:25:37 -0400

I never worry about typing the path name. I have uploaded from several different folders, depending on where I put the final product. If you use the "Browse" button, then go to the book, then tab over to the "open" selection and hit "enter" on it, the path will be filled in automatically in the upload box.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>