[bksvol-discuss] Re: book upload

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:13:42 -0400

Ann,

Ok, now you can't leave us hanging, what did the vet say?
Since it was shock, I don't imagine it was good news, if not sorry for you, I know I'll miss mine when he's gone.

Aside from that, it must not have had anything to do with the file name, as Jake said they fixed that problem. Just another case of me looking for problems that don't exist.

Dave

At 03:02 PM 3/29/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,

Ah, Dave, I must have missed this. Really, maybe I better quit doing email till I'm over my cold and over the shock of what the vet told me this morning about my cat. Seems everything is Katty-wampus today.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

E-mail message checked by Internet Security (5.5.0.212)
Database version: 5.09510
http://www.pctools.com/en/internet-security/