[bksvol-discuss] Re: author request

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:06:06 -0400

Hi Julia, I don't know if the errors will detract from the reading
experience. I'm not sure how you read. I know that most sighted people read
errors as what it is supposed to be. The brain trains the eye to see what is
supposed to be there and not what is actually there. That's why proofreading
is so hard for me, I think. Sometimes I will read a book then scan it and
find all kinds of things I didn't see in the original reading. But Harlot
Queen has a few things like childen for children, competely for completely
and one that may not be an error, rebuillt with two t's instead of rebuilt.
That may just be the British way of spelling it. And many other things of
course.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle by Ann B. Ross

Get a free Redbox rental at: http://redbox.tellapal.com/a/clk/y3rdH