[bksvol-discuss] Re: author request

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:35:05 -0400

Courtney, I'll be uploading Catherine now, with a hold for you. Enjoy!
It's got that British punctuation and I've marked a couple of places
where I think the print is wrong but we have to leave it wrong so it's
wrong in the scan as well. Not nearly as many as Harlot Queen, which
Kim proofed, where it had typos all over the place, so it shouldn't be
too bad.

Have fun!

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Sisterhood Everlasting by  Ann Brashares