[bksvol-discuss] Re: author request

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:49:38 -0700

Hi, Jamie, I'd further advise when in doubt to use the ResearchIt
function if Courtney has Jaws to see if the word in the text in fact
exists and can be defined. If she doesn't have Jaws, she should go to
Google or dictionary.com to see if the word exists and what it means. If
there is a definition for the odd word and it sounds appropriate, leave
it in. (I speak from personal experience of finding unfamiliar
vocabulary words while proofreading. This work can be quite
educational.) Regards, Kim.