[bksvol-discuss] Re: author request

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:20:39 -0500

Kim,

I'm definitely a deranged perfectionist *g*  Thanks for being willing
to share the wealth; I'll do the best job I possibly can with the
submission.

I thought she might be a good writer, because I noticed on list that
you'd proofed several of her scans; figured there had to be something
drawing you back again and again.

I adore historicals, so it's always amazing to find a truly good
craftsman of them.
Courtney