[bksvol-discuss] Re: author request

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:21:56 -0400

Hi Kim.
As I'm sure you've discovered by now, she writes about England, or at least I think she does. I see you've already researched her, smile.
Julia

On 29/03/2011 2:39 PM, Kim Friedman wrote:
Ah, Julia, now I have another author to find out about on
fantasticfiction.com. I've never heard of Hilda Lewis. What periods of
history did she write about? Regards, Kim.