[bksvol-discuss] Re: advice

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:16:41 EDT

What it comes down to is that you have to prioritize. Unfortunately that
means that some things have to be given such a low priority that you will never

get to them. Alas, there are only so many hours in the day and only so many
days  in a lifetime. In a message dated 7/24/2008 8:56:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight
Time,  greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,  Nan.
I usually only read the e-mails with subject lines that indicate  personal
news about one of the volunteers, useful information, interesting  OT topics,
or something that I may actually be able to offer advice  on.  I delete the
messages that don't pertain to me at all and that  helps a little.
If doing this still gives you too much e-mail to read, you  can ask for
Digest Mode.  I think that's what it's called and I  believe the list will
just send you one massive post a day that comprises  that day's e-mails.  I'm
not entirely sure about this however as I've  never used this option so
someone else on the list can probably give you  more information about it.
Christina