[bksvol-discuss] advice

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:46:15 -0600

I have noticed that with fine reader it doesn't get the chapter numbers or page numbers but the text is fine but with scan soft it gets everything. Just currious on which one to use. I have to go to fine reader sometimes at the end of a chapter to get it right, scan soft puts the words there and the ones it can't figure out puts them at the bottom, has anyone seen this? I do fiction so know about booksshare's policy reguarding page numbers but if they apear I want to keep them hence using scan soft does the job. Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454