[bksvol-discuss] Re: advice

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 04:15:33 -0500

And I never use grayscale, always use 300 dpi and almost always get page
numbers whereever they are unless they're in the single digits. One exception was a book where the page numbers were on the left or right outside of the page in the middle. None of those came out. Go figure.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>