[bksvol-discuss] Re: advice

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:55:15 -0400

Hi, Nan.
I usually only read the e-mails with subject lines that indicate personal news about one of the volunteers, useful information, interesting OT topics, or something that I may actually be able to offer advice on. I delete the messages that don't pertain to me at all and that helps a little. If doing this still gives you too much e-mail to read, you can ask for Digest Mode. I think that's what it's called and I believe the list will just send you one massive post a day that comprises that day's e-mails. I'm not entirely sure about this however as I've never used this option so someone else on the list can probably give you more information about it.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>